Sunday, February 28, 2010

WoW 6

Have not written much this last month because every time I turn on the tube or the radio I find myself holding my head and cringing about what those jokers are doing in Washington. Despite the fact people have made it quite clear that they do not want the Government to force the same old Health Care Bill and would rather see a new Bi-Partisan effort, the same old same old is being debated and repackaged. Then we find out that Obama wants to push the cost back until 2017. Interesting.

Then Nancy Pelosi says that the Democrats share many of the same ideas with the Tea Party Movement. WHAT!!! Is this the same women who last year said that we were Astro-Turf being paid by the GOP? The same women who compared us to the anti-gay protesters who murdered Harvey Milk.

I think I need a drink,

Cheers,

Mike

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment