Monday, November 29, 2010

Wayne LaPierre December 2010 Standing Guard

Earlier this year I decided to withdraw my support of the NRA and cancel my lifetime membership due to some decisions they have made in recent time. This is not the first time in history that people have lost faith in the NRA. A similar situation happened years ago shortly before Charlton Heston requested admission to the Board of Directors. Heston, albeit it briefly, changed the direction of the NRA. I am not ready to change my opinion yet but this Article from their president Wayne LaPierre does show their over all direction is still good. It's been awhile, reading something from Wayne has left me with a positive feeling on the direction they are moving, but it gives me hope that the future will bring another great leader like Heston that will bring the organization back to honor.

I hope to read more like this in the future and see the NRA rebuild it's once great reputation.

Please enjoy.

Surrendering our Sovereignty


Cheers,

Mike

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment