Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Take on Global Warming, Cooling, Climate Change WHATEVER!

I remember 6th grade and Earth Day, the first Earth day that was held in our school. Our Science teacher did a speech that the entire school has to listen to and we had a presentation done by some group I don't remember who, but the entire thing was geared up to teach us, to teach our parents and family to follow the 3 R's or by the time we were their age it would be another Ice age.

I remember that same teacher going on and on about how or environment was changing and it was all our fault. Now back then I let most of it go in one ear and out the other but I also started recycling. It wasn't until I was much older that I began to read about how little overall impact that recycling really had on a global scale. It was only a few years later when all of sudden we were struck with GLOBAL WARMING, and then Al gore wrote his rag.

By then I was already questioning how much Science really understood. After Al Gore wrote his book is when I started researching the topic myself and what I found was shocking. It turns out the science is not clear, at all. Many scientists in fact dispute the validity of Gore's book entirely. When Al Gore said the consensus was in, he must have forgotten the panel of scientists that were split almost 50/50 over whether or not Green House gasses were likely due to human influence or whether they were part of the normal global pattern.

Now I'm not a scientist or even a researcher, but I found enough information online, to feel confident that I have NO IDEA what's going on. The UN global warming conference in Poland faced a serious challenge from over 650 dissenting scientists from around the globe who are criticizing the climate claims made by the UN IPCC. 400 scientists spoke out at the very same event in 2007. so it grew by 250 + in one years time. UN IPCC Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical chemist said this, "Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists." Nobel Prize Winner for Physics, Ivar Giaever is also a skeptic.

Now consider the story of emails that show Scientists actually collaborated to modify and hide data that goes against the idea of Global Warming. How does that make you feel? I know it makes me feel great, because I in fact have assumed for at least a few years now that we've been lied to.

You can find allot of information on this topic including links to other mostly reputable sites .: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Welcome :.

Here is link to the PDF File for the Complete U.S. Senate Report. Here

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment