Sunday, May 29, 2011

Disrespectful or not?

Propaganda or not?



You might have already seen this on the inter-webz. I don't know exactly how I feel about this video. On one hand I recognize the fact it was designed by a leftist to project the image of corporate power, greed and control over our system of government but I also realize that the whole concept of the Pledge of allegiance is by it's very definition, indoctrination. I personally believe in American Exceptionalism, so I do not have a problem per say with children reciting the pledge as a oath to the principles our founding fathers espoused. The problem I have is with how the government actually is today. The entitlement society we currently support is only possible because of our over sized federal government, which is the very same government that children are being indoctrinated to support. By default as long

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment