Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Did Obama offer Sestak a job or not?

I think it's funny that Sean Hannity can put together a complete clip of Press Secretary Robert Gibbs saying no comment over and over and over again about the Sestak Job offer issue and very little of this story has reached the MSM.  If you Google this you find complete coverage on it, from Fox, The Washington Examiner, Politico, Media Matters, Washington Post and The Hill, even the Huffington Post.  But nothing from CNN, ABC, CBS, or any flavor of NBC.  Why is this?

I'm sure those Media outlets have covered this story in some capacity but my point is simply that they are not going out of their way to make it a prominent exposure piece.  It's almost like they don't want to cover it.  I wonder what that's all about?  Me, I would just like to get to the bottom of it and finally find out what really happened there.   

Cheers,

Mike

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment