Friday, July 24, 2009

Is Obama Serious?

I mean Really, is he serious? Is he really serious?

It's taken me a few days to really digest Presidents Obama's Speech on Wednesday night. If we were not in the middle of "The Great Recession" as it's been coined and unemployment wasn't at 10% and rising than maybe I could stomach his taking credit for rescuing the economy. What did he rescue? AIG, GM and a few other huge Wall Street players might have gotten bailouts, but rescue the economy. I don't think so. I've heard professionals range in opinion saying we have seen the worst to the worst has yet to come. Let's see where we are in a year or so longer before anyone says or takes credit for rescuing the economy.

I don't know about you all but I counted 5 statements that he made that could be called bald face lies, or at least could not possibly be proven correct. I also did not hear him answer hardly a single question he was asked. I know, I know that's political speak 101, but this it Mr. Change we can believe in. Mr. Transparent. What's with all the double speak and run around. We understand that the President has a doctor following his ass around, but what about Congress? He didn't say whether or not it would apply to them.

Notice how he made reference to the Trillion Dollar deficit he inherited at least three times. And how he continues to push the idea that this is not going to be a government run plan. Well at least not right away, Wink, Wink. I also watched the town hall and the interview. It's quite apparent that this man does not even know what exactly is in the bill.

I also love how our President actually thinks there are Doctors who decide to have a child's tonsils removed because it's more profitable. I don't have kids but I'm pretty sure that parents are not bringing their kids into a surgeons office when they have a sore throat. I'm also pretty sure that it's the surgeon who gets paid for that and not the pediatrician. Again Which Country is it that Obama is from, it's kinda like he doesn't even know how the system works.

I'm very concerned where all this is going. You should be as well. I urge you all to stay informed on what's going on and speak out whenever you get the opportunity. Make an effort to create opportunity. Make sure those who are not informed hear the rest of the story.

Cheers,

Mike

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment