Thursday, August 27, 2009

CNSF Questions Anyone?

CIVILIAN NATIONAL SECURITY FORCE

What is this?
Who is the enemy?
Who serves?
What is the Military?
What do the Police do?

WHY IS GLENN BECK THE ONLY ONE WHO IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS???

These are only a few questions I think we as Americans should be asking. What kind of leader forms a security force that is loyal to the leader, not the nation, but the leader? A few jump out at me. Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein and Benito Mussolini for Starters. I believe Stalin also had people loyal to him above his nation.

Knuckle heads accused George W. Bush of having private security not accountable to the public but I don't think those claims were ever substantiated. Obama publicly announces that we need a Civilian National Security Force as strong and well funded as the U.S. Army. What does that mean? Who is in charge of such a thing?

I'm not saying that I think this is sign that President Obama is going to be Stalin.

But why is an American Leader doing this? Is our President aware of history? Does he realize that as President of the United States of America. The Leader of the FREE world, some might balk at him doing things that compare to the likes of Hitler and Saddam Hussein. Even worse our political leaders are lashing back at folks who ask the questions.

Just last week the Liberal pundits were talking about how there might a racial element to the fact that a man with an assault rifle and side arm went to go see President Obama in Arizona. I saw many shots of the rifle on T.V. I didn't see a picture of the whole person, until Glenn Beck showed it on his show. The man was black. If there was a racial element than I guess it's yet another case of that black on black racism that I've been talking about.

"Question With Boldness, Hold On To The Truth, Speak Without Fear"

Cheers,

Mike

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment