Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My report of Fishy Behavior to the White House

I realize that writing this email will likely put me on some government watch list but I'm going to send it anyway.

You asked for citizens to send reports of fishy behavior. I'd like to report the fishy behavior of our president and members of the majority party in Congress. It seems that they are lying about their intentions with Health Care reform. I don't need a fishy email or over exaggerated online story to see what's going on. I've been listening and watching. I've heard what President Obama said before he was President. I've heard what lead Democrats have said before they decided to publicly renounce the idea of a government take over. I think this video pretty wells covers it. You asked for fishy, well here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk&feature=player_embedded

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment