Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Should health care be a right?

Today I heard an explanation of universal health care as a "right" that made me think. Those who believe Health Care is a right must then believe they own some part of someone Else's time and or income. If you are owed Health Care, someone has to pay for it. and someone needs to provide it. Do you follow me on this?

Those individuals who are going around gathering support for Health Care because it's a "right" need to have this explanation made clear to them. There is no such thing as free health care. Someone needs to pay and someone needs to provide the service. The people who think it's free simply don't understand this.

Maybe the taxes on all those greedy rich will cover it? Sadly I don't think there's enough wealth in the country to keep this one alive. I only hope we don't bankrupt the country before the Liberals realize what a mistake this is. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Cheers,

Mike

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment